Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in direct executive support, project management, or event planning.
- Experience in an administrative role working in a technology or international environment.
About the job
Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Experience of providing polished and professional administrative support to senior executives within a fast-paced team and international environment.
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment; to prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Comfortable leading small to medium sized projects and managing up or across teams.
- Effective organizational skills, careful attention to detail, ability to handle multiple stakeholders and priorities.
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative Business Partners (ABPs) at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, communicating effectively with all levels of the organization, and being a trusted partner for our executives and teams.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks in a timely manner while maintaining careful attention to detail, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports and meeting organizational deadlines.
- Partner with your directors to help them scale themselves across their broader organization, often acting as their proxy.
- Act as a focal point of contact for other departments and external suppliers, appropriately handling confidential information as necessary.
- Collaborate with the global ABP team to ensure successful execution of regularly scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, or projects. Plan, manage, and execute team offsites, events and activities.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies. Serve as a technical lead for, and manager of, small projects
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.