Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in sales, media sales, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Ability to speak and write in English and Polish fluently
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
About the job
Experience strategically assessing and achieving client success via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and competitive selling
- Knowledge of online marketing strategy and tactics; expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns with a focus on performance marketing
- Demonstrated ability to own a portfolio in an advertising or media sales context in Poland, and consistently overachieve quotas to drive growth
- Demonstrated ability to build compelling narratives and utilize storytelling as a client engagement strategy
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google Customer Solutions (GCS) sales teams are trusted advisors and sellers who maintain a relentless focus on customer success by bringing the best Google has to offer.
The Mid-Market Sales (MMS) team is a critical growth engine for clients in GCS designed to grow medium and large sized fast growing businesses in Poland. Through long-term relationship development, we’re dedicated to understanding the business goals by providing advertising solutions to drive business success.
As an Account Strategist, you are a front-lines serving as the face of Google. You have an understanding of clients’ business goals, improve campaign performance, drive Google product adoption, and build short- and medium-term strategies to meet business and marketing objectives. Using your relationship-building skills, provide Google-caliber solution promoting, partnership management, and analysis to deliver successful business outcomes.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Deliver against ambitious quarterly business and product growth goals
- Own a portfolio of medium and large size businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and building multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Pitch and consult with customers proactively to support annual digital marketing discussions and budgets
- Drive customer growth by delivering outstanding customer sales experience and achieving customer business and marketing objectives
- Stakeholder management, build relationships with the end customer or agencies
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.