This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in consulting, marketing, or advertising in digital media and/or TV.
- Experience working in a team setting both internally and externally.
About the job
Customer-facing consulting or sales experience.
- Experience with Google Ads, Display and Video 360, or similar digital advertising campaigns and platforms.
- Experience working with data to identify trends and performance insights.
- Experience optimizing and troubleshooting products and/or services.
- Experience managing multiple priorities, projects, and stakeholders.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Grow business growth across all media channels through an understanding of our telecom customer's business objectives and Google's ability to address them.
- Oversee set up and management of ad approvals; improve campaign performance by leveraging with Google insights and data.
- Collaborate closely with Application Engineers and internal Google teams (Google Marketing Platform, analytics lead, specialist teams) to deliver a plan to drive subscribers and business growth.
- Work closely with agency partners and customer marketing teams to build plans for upcoming launches.
- Maintain trusted advisor relationships with customer and agency, and build new relationships with the external stakeholders.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.