Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales and account management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
About the job
Experience of managing feed-based client solutions (such as Shopping).
- Experience in strategic and tactical digital advertising.
- Experience in C-level client relationship development and multi-market digital planning and execution management.
- Understanding of the Google auction, with experience in translating the output of complex data sets into a client-friendly narrative.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex implementations.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage a portfolio of Comparison Shopping Services (CSSs) active on Shopping ads
- Identify opportunities and build a thorough knowledge of how CSSs can use Shopping ads to meet their marketing objectives
- Educate CSSs on how to make the most of Shopping ads, and work with them on applying learnings to strategic merchants
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.