Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales, account management and performance solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
About the job
Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders, internal and external, to deliver impact.
- Ability to strategically assess and solve customer needs via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and selling.
- Demonstrated business acumen; ability to develop strategic narratives, thought leadership skills, and industry specific expertise.
- Proactive with the demonstrated capacity to inspire, motivate, and work well with others.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying attention to details.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline and selling Google solutions to some of the leading businesses and brands within the Spanish market, ensuring a positive relationship with Google and assisting them in the adoption of Google technologies and the delivery of their business and marketing objective.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage and develop relationships with key Spanish customers and help them resolve their business challenges using Google solutions.
- Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers' business and hence grow their accounts.
- Improve customers' data driven full funnel marketing performance and business growth across different platforms.
- Engage and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders including product managers to help customers across full Google offering.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.