Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in advertising, marketing, media and entertainment, or related sales.
About the job
Experience with senior-level stakeholder management and navigating complex organizations to solve problems.
- Experience with, or knowledge of the entertainment space (Theatrical, Home Entertainment, Television, Streaming) and their connection to digital.
- Knowledge of Google advertising solutions, performance, or brand marketing and its relevant digital media solutions.
- An understanding of the industry’s issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our teams partner closely with advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build excellent businesses and brands.
As an Account Executive, you create, execute, and lead a vision to help clients leverage Google’s products and services to grow. You have experience with brand and performance digital marketing and an understanding of how Google’s suite of ad solutions can be used and measured across the funnel to deliver results. Through thought leadership, the ability to lead with empathy, and cross-functional collaboration, you foster and maintain trusted relationships at senior levels to drive long lasting business partnerships, and to help your team grow. You are comfortable navigating ambiguity, and will work closely with your team to be valued digital marketing consultants for our clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Construct, influence, and carry out highly customized digital strategies, business plans, and large scale advertising programs to drive long-term investment and growth.
- Build and foster stakeholder relationships with C-Suite and related decision makers and agency counterparts through trust, rapport, and empathy.
- Lead and manage cross functional initiatives across various Google products and partner teams.
- Understand and adapt to Google's ongoing product and technology developments.
- Collaborate internally and externally to deliver excellent service and curated solutions specific to key customer business objectives.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.