Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in Brand and Performance marketing with an emphasis on Video and Automation solutions.
About the job
Experience of managing and growing a complex business.
- Experience in marketing consultation/sales with exposure to how marketing and media budgets are allocated.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to execute solutions and build relationships internally and externally.
- Experience building, establishing, and managing upfronts or joint business plans.
- Experience building relationships and influencing across complex partnerships, as well as leading strategic initiatives and programs at an executive level.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our team leads Google's ads and marketing relationships with East Coast-based Financial institutions. Our mission is to bring the best insights, media recommendations, and measurement concepts to grow our customers' business growth and readiness for the future.
You will be working with financial brands who embrace audiences, innovative advertising platforms and formats, and launching solutions regularly. You will be surrounded by an experienced team who will support your development. You will also get the opportunity to be a thought-leader, bringing unique insights to influence executive decision-makers and strategy.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Define, construct, and support short and long-term marketing strategies and large scale advertising programs (e.g. brand, programmatic, sponsorships, and product launches) to achieve customer business objectives.
- Lead and partner with a range of internal stakeholders, including Account Managers, Analysts, Platforms team, Agency team, product specialists, and more.
- Lead and manage business planning and operations across all of Google's Ad Solutions such as Search, YouTube, Display, and Programmatic.
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Build and grow relationships systematically and demonstrate thought leadership with executives and other business decision makers with customers and agencies.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.