Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in digital advertising sales or product management.
- Experience managing a book of business, sales pipeline, and/or client relationships.
About the job
Experience working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
- Experience in facilitation and influencing at executive leadership levels through building relationships.
- Experience serving as a trusted partner to optimize and expand advertising investments.
- Knowledge of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Executive, you will help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. You will support and grow new business with Google’s key advertisers. You will manage business relationships to ensure that our clients needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate within Google while collaborating with other Google teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop C-level client relationships and serve as a trusted partner with major customers to drive their business success and advertising growth.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
- Lead and manage global business planning across various Google products and partner teams.
- Demonstrate selling and leadership skills.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.