Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in media/advertising sales, business development, or digital marketing.
- Experience managing a book of business, sales pipeline, proposal development, and/or clients.
About the job
Experience collaborating and influencing across cross-functional teams to support business and customer objectives.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with the ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple priorities independently.
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills.
- Knowledge of digital tactics (e.g., search, online video, and programmatic display ads.)
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues and a vision for its growth.
- Excellent customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Google Account Executive, you will help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. You will drive and grow new business with Google’s advertisers and manage business relationships to ensure that client needs and requirements are met. You will serve as their advocate within Google while collaborating with other Google teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options. You also have deep industry expertise, outstanding sales ability, and a broad base of industry contacts.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new and existing customers. Generate business plans to define strategies and tactics.
- Understand and adapt to Google's ongoing product and technology developments.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
- Develop effective relationships with the C-level and key stakeholders. Become a trusted advisor to solidify and grow partnerships.
- Grow business and diversify marketing investment within the auto industry through client-first consultative selling, innovative problem solving, and relationship building.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.