We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3BN from investors that include the Founders Fund, Softbank, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we're excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you're guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with a national team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. Our Recruiting Coordinators are key partners in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. You will provide candidates with their first impression of Flexport by being the face of Recruiting to both remote and onsite candidates curating their candidate experience. You should possess phenomenal communication skills, collaborate with internal and external clients and candidates, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to think on your feet. We are looking for an applicant that is excited by the prospect of building an incredible organization of talented individuals.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. The recruiting team is growing rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Technical Recruiters and the Recruiting Operations team;
- Schedule interviews and phone screens for candidates providing logistics support for strategic initiatives and travel arrangements;
- Serve as primary candidate liaison, ensuring a superb candidate experience;
- Build and maintain reports for the Recruiting function;
- Update candidate information, job descriptions and postings;
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Help build and promote the Flexport employer brand.
- Work quickly to interface with internal and external stakeholders across time zones and from locations all over the world. You won't just keep the trains running on time, you'll speed them up.
- BA/BS and 1 year of experience in Client Service, Operations, Sales, or Marketing;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Calendar management skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Power Point and Google Applications
- Experience scheduling or using an ATS is a plus;
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail;
- Adaptability: you're always looking to try new things and you welcome feedback about your work;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we're having a blast doing it. What we're doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win.