This role is for Sales Reps/Client Solutions Associates with 2-4 years experience who want to broaden/deepen their business acumen within Key Accounts, our most strategic customers. To be considered, you will have a track record of success working within a team, excellent prospecting and organizational skills, and love to win. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, has sold complex solutions, and can creatively consult with clients.
- Targeted prospecting to our highest value accounts, including excellent use of account based marketing techniques
- Research target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn Account Executives into a guru ahead of their calls
- Maintaining detailed records of customer engagements and account information in CRM.
- Craft and deliver executive level presentations to client CxOs
- Build account plans, stakeholder maps, manage small-scale events, and prepare business reviews and executive briefings
- Rapidly learn and pitch Flexport's vision and model, utilizing solution selling/a customer-centric sales method
You should have:
- Partner with Account Executives to build new relationships with decision makers and influencers both externally and internally for Global Key Accounts
- Grow impact over time by supporting sales opportunities, assisting with contract management, and more
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- BA/BS degree (preferred) and 2-4 years of professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Success, Investment Banking, Financial Services, or Consulting
- Strong background Account Based Marketing
- Highly organized with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Excellent project management skills: you're organized, create clear tracking systems, and hold yourself to timelines
- Resourcefulness: you're scrappy and creative in your approach to solving problems and producing outcomes
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on international trade in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
- Ability to craft compelling presentations, and able to relay information is a seamless way
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Proven ability to quickly gain trust with internal & external senior leadership