At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
At StubHub, we are:
Owners – We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
Fan First – We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
Driven – We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
Inventive – We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
Courageous – We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
Diverse & Inclusive – We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
The Sourcing-Shipping Representative role provides friendly and high-quality service to StubHub’s customers. We look to be the best at systematically handling transactions, resolving customer issues, and being the final contact with the customer while maintaining our commitment to excellence
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Identify problematic orders relating to fulfillment and proactively resolve to meet the customer needs and expectations
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Service to address any Sourcing/Shipping related questions
- Work on special projects that require analysis and evaluation of data
- Respond to customer email inquiries in a timely & professional manner
- Provide a high level of service both through email and the phone with a demonstrated ability to make a fan connection – top notch customer service skills
- Take responsibility for customer issues by setting clear and reasonable expectations
- Demonstrate consistency
- Develop and maintain knowledge of StubHub’s products and service.
- Demonstrate strong active listening, speaking, writing, and reading comprehension skills.
- Communicate with customers as an ambassador of StubHub.
- Demonstrate consistency by reasonably following all proper contact handling procedures.
- Demonstrate personal and professional conduct that is consistent with StubHub’s values.
- Help identify solutions to problems and provide feedback for appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the technical and business skills necessary to support all facets of the job effectively.
- Is familiar with and adheres to established StubHub corporate and Customer Service policies and procedures.
- Meet or exceed team productivity, quality and team metrics.
- Knowledge of StubHub programs - Siebel, Team Works, Share Point.
- Strong ethics and discretion while handling customer information.
- Organized and able to multi task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive “can-do” demeanor.
- Continual display of initiative to tackle additional responsibilities towards professional growth.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company.
- 2 yrs. of Customer Service experience required
- 1 yr. experience working with escalated issues preferred
- Excellent MS Excel & Word skills
- High attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Flexibility when it comes to working overtime is a requirement.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel StubHub is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
View our accessibility infoStubHub is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.