At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
At StubHub, we are:
– We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
– We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
– We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
– We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
– We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
Diverse & Inclusive
– We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
Have you ever been creeping on social media and thought to yourself, I should make a career out of it? Now is your chance; a fraud agent’s job is research high risk transactions to identify possible cases of fraud! You will use your training we provide, natural instincts, fraud tools and social media platforms like Facebook to mitigate fraud losses and to provide a positive customer experience for our fans!
Your work will have a great impact on the business, and help spread the excitement of concerts, theater, and sports around the world. We are an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to preventing fraud!
Research and analyze transactions with a sense of urgency in an individual working environment.
Contact customers in order to verify transactions.
Analyze account history and trends to take appropriate action on accounts.
Identify fraud patterns and communicate observations to the team to prevent future fraud on the site.
Support CE though Tickets and Chat for customers concern to limit any negative impact fraud screening has on our good customers.
Provide feedback to colleagues and management regarding vital changes and updates; including policies, upgrades, and potential queue changes.
Protect StubHub’s shareholders and integrity of our brand.
Has a passion for StubHub
High level of integrity and confidentiality
Works well in a team environment as well as an individual.
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Must be well organized with keen attention to detail.
Must be proactive and demonstrate effective follow-up skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize numerous tasks under deadlines.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel StubHub is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
View our accessibility info
StubHub is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement