Workforce Strategies Manager
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our Workforce Strategies team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their workforce practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency.
Work you'll do
As a Workforce Strategies Manager, you will use your knowledge of and experience with workforce strategy, capability, and service delivery to optimize business results and customer experience by:
The Workforce Transformation team
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are accurate.
- Leading your team to deliver superior results for your client.
- Managing all aspects of the project, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client.
- Build your reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Workforce Strategies knowledge you possess.
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Learning & Leadership, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
New technologies, platforms, processes and systems are meaningless without the capability to leverage them to the fullest. Working with Deloitte enables you to focus on building the capabilities in Workforce Strategies, Talent Acquisition, and Analytics needed to deliver for the future so that they don't get stale in the context of today's ever-evolving business demands.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of workforce functions & processes, with experience in one or more of the following areas: Workforce Strategy & Solutions, Workforce Capabilities, Talent Acquisition, and/or Workforce & Talent Analytics.
- 2+ years' experience leading Workforce Strategy projects and teams
- Travel up to 50% (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 6+ years of external consulting experience
- 2+ years of experience managing staff and leading small to medium sized teams
- 4+ years of experience with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence