Workforce Operational Excellence Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our Workforce Operational Excellence team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their workforce practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency.
Work you'll do
As a Workforce Operational Excellence Senior Consultant, you will use your knowledge of and experience with HR strategy, capability, and service delivery to optimize business results and customer experience by:
The Workforce Transformation team
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
- Lead and manage teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Learning, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
As a Deloitte Consulting Workforce Operational Excellence Senior Consultant in the Reward & Well-Being practice of Deloitte's Human Capital group, you will support for workforce operational excellence services growth and client service solution development to identify trends and connect HR to other functional businesses, ensuring operations adhere to regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of HR workforce operations functions & processes
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Law degree
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR workforce operations functions & processes, with experience in one or more of the following areas: Corporate HR Operations, HR Compliance, Employee Relations, Employment Law
- Experience managing staff and leading small to medium sized teams
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence