Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly changing business climate? Do you appreciate working on teams, problem solving and strategizing? Do you see yourself as an integral part of a large enterprise implementation of cutting-edge cloud technology? Deloitte's Workday offering group will give you these opportunities and more.
Work you'll do
As a Workday Payroll Certified Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
The HRT team
- Act as the Functional team lead
- Be the escalation point for critical functional issues
- Oversee all functional work streams
- Provide direction and guidance to functional consultants
- Serve as the primary correspondent for client communications
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice .
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
- 6 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Deep HR knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated success of hands-on experience with Workday implementations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.