Are you ready to join the only firm that has partnered with Workday for over a decade? How about joining the only ecosystem partner that has completed 9 out of 15 of the largest Workday implementations? Does collaborating with over 1000 certified Workday professionals globally sound like an amazing experience?
Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a number that continues to grow! We want you to be a part of that growth and opportunity!
Work you'll do
As a Workday Specialist Senior, you should expect to be involved in the following:
The HRT team
- Lead projects
- Gathering business requirements
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in your field
- Build consensus around business processes and design
- Communication of Workday capabilities
- Manage on and off-shore resources
- Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts
- Configuration of Workday application
- Serve as mentor to junior staff
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice .
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
- 4 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Experience leading at least 2 large, full life cycle Workday implementations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
- Up to 50% travel
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.