Tax Senior Manager
Service Line / Portfolios:
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.Work you’ll do
Your role as a leader
- Perform tax due diligence review (sell-side and buy-side due diligence)
- Review and advise on tax implications of investment/financing and deal structure, including step plan/s and implications of asset or share deal and exit strategies
- Review M&A related agreements such as but not limited to indemnity agreements, share purchase agreement, and asset purchase agreement
- Attend meetings and discuss findings and recommendations in relation to tax due diligence and structuring plans
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Directors across our Firm are expected to:
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team
- Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.Requisition ID:
- Graduate of business course (finance, economics, and accounting), or any other related field
- Equivalent practical experience on M&A transactions
- At least three years in experience in M&A tax advisory services, including conduct of tax due diligence, review of contracts such as share purchase agreement and asset purchase agreement, and development of acquisition strategies, and execution of corporate restructuring
- The candidate must have extensive knowledge of law and tax rules and regulations, and issues surrounding corporate restructuring
- The candidate must also have excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal form, and consultant mindset
In Philippines, the services are provided by Navarro Amper & Co and other related entities in Philippines ("Deloitte in Philippines"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Philippines, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.