Have you been searching for an opportunity to apply your technical engineering and construction skillset in a consulting environment where you will be involved in a wide variety of projects assisting companies with complex capital asset transactions and events? Join our team of Valuation and Capital Projects professionals who bring industry experience, innovation, and specialized knowledge to help our clients make the best decision for the business.
We are seeking individuals at the Consultant, Senior Consultant, and Manager levels to join our Valuation and Capital Projects practice. Candidates should have the ability to listen to, understand and incorporate client needs and objectives into work plans and to execute the work. The candidate should also have the ability to participate in client service teams performing tasks with some oversight and supervision.
Work you'll do
Our professionals advise organizations through critical transactions and business events related to the valuation and capital asset life cycle. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple project opportunities, such as:
- Conducting due diligence or valuing fixed assets and infrastructure as part of merger or acquisitions
- Provide asset valuation and consultative services for property tax valuations, insurance and financial reporting
- Provide Cost Segregation (for tax purposes) and other engineering or depreciation related consulting services for capital expenditures associated with newly constructed or acquired fixed assets
- Evaluate, assess or improve data integrity or organizational processes and controls related to the fixed asset lifecycle
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Spending time on site with clients, getting an opportunity to see projects and assets first-hand
Working across industry sectors, from law firms to government agencies, we bring deep experience in valuing, modeling and analyzing business interests and their underlying assets, including real estate, fixed assets, intellectual property and complex financial instruments. Our team provides services related to our clients' capital investments in fixed assets and capital projects and include tangible asset valuation and capital projects. We assist clients with cost segregation studies and construction tax planning to help identify tax related to their fixed assets; pollution control certifications for federal tax purposes; valuing machinery and equipment for a variety of purposes including financial reporting, insurance, financing, federal tax, property tax; and assessing and improving fixed asset management processes.