Are you a strategic thinker with first-hand knowledge across a variety of industries? Do phrases like "global effective tax rate reduction" and "efficient global cash utilization" peak your interest? Do you enjoy providing international compliance and consulting services to U.S and foreign multinational clients while identifying complex tax issues? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, you should consider a career in Deloitte's International Tax Services practice.
What you'll do
As a Tax Senior Manager, you will work within an engagement team and draw on experience in accounting and taxation. You will provide tax compliance and consulting services to multinational clients on the tax implications of their international operations; and you will identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis and recommendations for these entities and their affiliates.
Responsibilities will include:
Assisting clients with their implementation of specific international tax structures and processes
- Overseeing complex tax computation projects for clients in diverse industries
- Researching and preparing materials for consulting projects related to tax planning considerations
- Providing leadership, counseling, and career guidance for the development and motivation of the engagement team
- Supervising Managers, Senior and Tax Consultants
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our International Tax team helps multinational clients with their global tax planning and compliance needs. We offer a full-range of tax services and work collaboratively to help clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving market and regulatory environment. Our team members are highly-knowledgeable and have diverse backgrounds in transactional analysis and support, compliance and planning for inbound and outbound businesses, supply chain and intellectual property advising, transfer pricing, transformative business modeling, and more. Join us, and help clients optimize their tax functions and take strategy to the next level. Learn more about Deloitte International Tax.
8+ years of experience providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work, preferably with a focus on international taxation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field
- Previous Big 4 experience, public accounting or consulting experience
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Travel up to 25%
- One of the following Accreditations obtained, or in process, or must be able/willing to obtain:
o Licensed CPA in the state of practice/primary office
o Licensed Attorney
o Enrolled Agent
How you'll grow
Experience participating in strategic planning initiatives
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong research and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center .