Today's disruptive environment calls for a different mindset and a new approach to driving organizational performance. The Human Capital platform helps clients navigate today's fragmented market and provides an embedded, agile approach. We help our clients sense the trends that are impacting their business to know, not guess. These insights help them lead from a position of confidence, extend the capability of their HR organizations, and sustain organizational performance.
The Human Capital as a Service CTO organization is seeking a Senior Enterprise Architect in support of our business teams and our Development team. We are modifying existing products and are building new ones. We need someone that is passionate about designing, building, implementing, and maintaining high transaction web-based applications. Someone that knows how to lead and implement the latest Architecture. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
We are looking for frontrunners in the field of web application architecture. Someone that is constantly looking to improve the development process through Test driven development, continuous development, automated testing, and other new development methodologies.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Enterprise Architect in our Human Capital as a Service CTO Organization, you will bring considerable expertise to deliver effective solutions to both internal and external clients. You will be working in a team atmosphere to create innovative solutions that solves our clients' most complex issues.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Leading teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Assisting Product Managers with application architecture design, assessment and optimization including definition, documentation and implementation of new application architectures
- Review and evaluation of key attributes of existing application architectures
- Recommend and validate improvements to existing Application Architectures
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 5+ years of experience with application architecture analysis, design and delivery using Open Source, .NET, and J2EE
- 5+ years of experience with large technology engagements
- 4+ full system development life cycle implementations
- Experience leading a team (both onshore and offshore) responsible for gathering non-functional requirements
- Experience translating requirements into client ready design documents including modeling languages such as Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Experience leading a team that performed designed and validated application architecture frameworks and supporting functionality
- Experience working closely with functional and testing teams to understand their requirements and the impact to the application architecture
- Experience leading configuration and change management teams who were responsible for application deployments including the coordination of database changes and other necessary application configurations.
- Experience using Azure DevOps environment.
- A willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
- Bachelor's Degree
- Transactional database interaction experience, with exposure to various techniques such as RowSet, ORM (Hibernate, NHibernate, EF), etc.
- Experience in HCM technologies
- Experience in Machine Learning and AI
- Experience with architecture design patterns such as MVP or MVC, Gang of Four, etc.
- Experience or passion for implementing cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience of DevOps practices and tools
- Leading Testing efforts, including all phases: System, Integration, and Performance Testing and ensuring traceability
- Exposure to enterprise applications such as Siebel, SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle
- Experience with Middleware and/or SOA base implementations
- Leading teams through IT Strategy initiatives
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.