Salesforce – Developer
Are you looking for an opportunity to implement enterprise wide technology solution built on Salesforce.com platform? Do you have a passion for to work on the latest features of Salesforce such as Wave and Lightning? Then Clients and Industries team may be the place for you. We follow agile methodologies to quickly deliver Deloitte-compliant Salesforce apps for internal clients and work on the best implementation of Dev-OPS framework for Salesforce! Join our team for exposure at a global level and help us fortify our market position further.
Work you’ll do
As a Salesforce Developer, you will work closely with Manager and interact with clients to understand their requirements to develop salesforce apps. You will be expected to:
- Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed function requirements.
- Performs development activities as assigned by Studio Technical Lead or Architect.
- Responsible for conducting technical code reviews and unit testing.
- Works with Studio BA/QA resources to support testing and perform defect fixes as needed
- Participates in studio daily scrum and project status calls to provide accurate updates on deliverable timelines and status
- Creates and manages technical documentation as required
- Works with Technical Delivery Manager proactively for task prioritization, resolving issues and escalations
- Responsible for code release and deployment activities
- Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
We, the Clients and Industries team, create and offer a range of solutions to internal stakeholders. We work with stakeholders to develop the enterprise wide Salesforce apps. We are into latest features into Salesforce which includes Wave, lightning, integrations and Mobile. We continuously look for ways to push the boundaries of our tools and channels, as well as look for ways to improve our development processes.
- 4-6 years of extensive Design and Development experience in force.com
- Business Analysis skills to understand the Business Problem and propose the best technical solution
- Enterprise implementations of complex SFDC applications, with reports, workflow, working with several SFDC objects
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions.
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Strong communication, technical and virtual collaboration skills are a must
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning experience
- Experience with Salesforce Analytics (Wave) is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Mobile SDK
- Experience with Mulesoft
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in Hyderabad is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and
represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in IndiaBenefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.Recruiting tips
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.Professional development
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 50522