We are looking for an Analytical, dedicated, driven, adaptable, accountable and enthusiastic Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst.
Your will be responsible for independently managing the end-to-end Business Intelligence Management function within our Risk Advisory Africa Business. our expertise will be required to analyse data, create reports and dashboards, and provide insights and raise anomalies, using trend identification methodology, and effectively communicating this to our key stakeholders.
- Technical expert in specific functional area
- Authority in the business information field
- Demonstrated capability in interaction at all levels, briefing, analysis and project management skills
- Above average SQL, excel and PowerPoint skills
- Sound knowledge of the SAP and AFO reporting capabilities
- Experience in drafting and delivering presentations
- Good report writing skills and keen attention to detail
- Sound financial knowledge and understanding
- Manages deliverables within the required deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Problem solving ability
- Good business acumen
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
Postgraduate qualification (relevant to Service Area / Business Management, etc.)
3 - 5 years’ working experience within the relevant function
Analytics, Reporting and Excel expertise is key
- Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.