Job requisition ID :: 3646
Date: Jul 20, 2021
Entity: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potentialThe Team
Deloitte helps organizations prevent cyberattacks and protect valuable assets. We believe in being secure, vigilant, and resilient—not only by looking at how to prevent and respond to attacks, but at how to manage cyber risk in a way that allows you to unleash new opportunities. Embed cyber risk at the start of strategy development for more effective management of information and technology risks.
Learn more about our Cyber Risk Practice.
Work you’ll do
As a part of our Risk Advisory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Client Service Delivery: provide high quality client service, working directly with our clients to understand management expectations, evaluate the current risk management environment, and design and implement solutions to identify, assess and respond to strategic risks and improve risk management capabilities across their enterprise.
- Engagement Management: manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Practice Development: development and deployment of Deloitte methodologies (related to risk assessment and prioritization, risk responses, and risk management capability assessments), supporting tools and other materials.
The key skills required are as follows:
- Team management skillset is mandatory Implementation of SAP Security and Controls (minimum 2 Life Cycle)
- Implementation of SAP GRC AC Suite implementation (minimum 1 Life Cycle)
- Periodic review and revision of application security roles to accommodate the changing needs of the business Development of solutions for securing custom transactions, tables, and programs Design and implementation of user administration solutions for new applications and transition of process to appropriate administration teams
- Design and coordination of all application security testing activities
- Experience in configuring and/or supporting the implementation of security controls within an SAP environment
- Manage SAP security for development, quality assurance, sandbox, training, and production systems
- Experience in design and development of SAP application security roles
- Experience in SAP GRC Access Controls Suite / Process Controls Suite Experience in SAP BI/BW,BPC, SCM, CRM and SRM Security
- Experience in upgrades and/or rollouts
- Understanding of SAP Project Landscapes management from Design to Run
- Understanding of SOX, Audit and Segregation of Duties issues and role remediation
- Minimum experience in the areas SAP Security and Controls/GRC
- Understanding of SAP Functional knowledge in FI/CO/MM/PP/PS/WM/QM Modules
Prior consulting or other professional services experience, including business development Qualifications
- 2+ Years of relevant experience
SAP Security/GRC Technology/Product certifications,CISA/CISSP/CISM Certification and exposure to other information security domains would be an added advantage.
- B.Tech/B.Sc (Computers)/MCA/MBA
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, across our organization:
How you’ll grow
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our purpose
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world