Job requisition ID :: 3672
Date: Jul 21, 2021
Entity: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance. Developing integrated, strategically-aligned operational risk management solutions allow organizations to make optimized business decisions.
Learn more about our Operational Risk Practice.
Work you’ll do
As a part of our Operational Risk Advisory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
- Ability to effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client’s current risk state
- Ability to perform end-to-end business process analyses and design
- Ability to gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies
- Ability to assess and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory requirements
- Ability to understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Ability to enhance quality and efficiency of recommended conduct risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to conduct internal audits by leveraging approved processes and methodologies
- Ability to set the stage for a successful assessment of client’s internal audit processes and controls by collecting and organizing data
- Ability to enhance quality of assurance engagements by identifying risks, performing testing, researching governing regulations, and developing reports
- Ability to form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating in internal and external initiatives
- Ability to enhance quality of EERM solutions by effectively applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to enhance effectiveness of the client’s ORM system analysis
- Ability to leverage industry leading tools and frameworks to increase effectiveness of ORM solutions
- Ability to form a core technology and data risk skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating to internal and external initiatives
- Ability to leverage industry leading frameworks, methods, and tools to increase effectiveness of technology and data risk solutions
- CA / MBA Tier 2 in related fields
- BBM / BBA / B. Com
- Must have one of the certifications - CFE, CPA, CIA, CISA
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Consultant across our organization:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.