Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
- Manage IT projects throughout their lifecycle utilizing industry best practices such as those found in the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Organize and manage project teams to achieve project goals
- Develop project schedules, create project management plans, interface with stakeholders, and manage risks consistent with the scope of each project
- Provide project management support to other teams and programs to assist managers with complex and unique initiatives
- Update business management systems with project status data to facilitate reporting, workload management, and coordination of activities with other business domains
- Support routine Project Management Reviews (PMR) to report status, identify project risks, and evaluate overall progress towards meeting project objectives
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
- Bachelor's in Business Management, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree required
- Active Secret Clearance required
- 8 + years' relevant experience
- Experience in leading and driving projects / programs, higher leadership status reporting or stakeholders' meetings
How you'll grow
PMP and ITIL V4 foundation certification
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.