.Net Developer (Platform Engineering) - Consultant - Cloud Engineering - Philippines
Service Line / Portfolios:
Enterprise Technology & Performance
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.What You'll Do
Providing high level design and technical solutions for Cloud Engineering team. Our business is growing, and we are after an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the team. You will prioritize multiple tasks effectively to provide the platforms, tools, and processes. The services provided by the team you will be involved with include:
What You Have
- Build platforms that have secure, data-rich, integrations/APIs; liberating value in existing assets and emitting events that are of interest to the business and operations
- Build cloud-native applications that execute as a platform with unprecedented flexibility and robustness
- Automate inter and intra platform processes to improve productivity and resilience
- Deliver technology enabled transformation programs using a platform-based architecture, orchestrating the delivery of multiple technologies and service providers
- Configure and deploy industry based applications using our platform assets and ways of working
- Help customers go live, stay live and optimise their systems to increase productivity, quality and drive revenue.
Desirable skills and experience:
- At least 4 years of software development experience, ideally gained in a consulting / agency environment with tier one clients.
- Expertise in C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Experience with automated unit testing
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Experience presenting or talking to groups of varied sizes and skill level
- Enthusiasm, commitment and self-direction
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
What is in store for you?
- Experience with Microsoft Azure – App Service, Azure Functions, Service Bus, API Management, Logic Apps, Event Grid, Application Insights, Event Hubs, Azure Kubernetes Service, Cosmos DB, Application Gateway, Azure networking, Azure Monitor
- Prior experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub or similar code repositories and automated build and release pipelines
- Prior experience with ARM Templates, PowerShell, Azure CLI, Bicep, Terraform
- Previous consulting or client-facing experience
- Microsoft certifications on relevant technologies
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Rewards platform - your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte
- Training and development - at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, the people!
- You will have access to world class training and funding towards industry and other professional certifications.
- Receive support and mentoring to progress your career. You will have access to mentors and coaches who will help you pave a path for career progression
- Benefits effective upon hiring including paid time off and holidays, health, and life insurance!
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. A
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
© 2021 DCPDC Inc.Requisition ID:
In Philippines, the services are provided by Navarro Amper & Co and other related entities in Philippines ("Deloitte in Philippines"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Philippines, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.