Deloitte Encore Program Senior Analyst – Manual Tester - Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
The Deloitte Encore Program is specifically designed to enable seasoned professionals who have left the workforce for one to three years to return to work. This paid 16 week program offers an opportunity to enhance your skills while providing you a role in a client service environment. A network of Deloitte professionals will be assigned to provide you with relevant training and mentorship, and will help support your professional growth while you gain hands-on experience. You may also have the opportunity to join the team upon successful completion of the program.
The Deloitte Encore Program will run from November 2021 to February 2022. Whether it leads to a full-time career, or serves to sharpen skills that will help you to take the next step back into the job market, the Deloitte Encore Program is a great opportunity to reignite your professional career.
Work you’ll do
A unique opportunity to be a part of the growing quality assurance team that drives consistency, quality, and efficiency of the services delivered to clients. You will be responsible for the quality engineering and testing of implementation that meets the needs and expectations of the business groups.
- Candidate must have experience/knowledge of testing on web based applications.
- Should have good understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Demonstrate the ability to derive the Test Scenarios from the Business Requirements.
- Demonstrate working understanding in Test Design and writing detailed test cases based on user scenarios.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Responsible for performing test execution and test analysis.
- Strong proficiency in Functional / Regression / Retesting / UI / Usability / Cross Browser testing.
- Familiar with Database testing; good reporting & documenting skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Good knowledge on test management & Defect tracking tools like MTM,TFS is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Software and Web technologies which includes SQL, XML, SOAP, MTM and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Experience Required : 3 to 4 years
Deloitte Application Studio is an integral part of the Information Technology Services group. The principle focus of this organization is the development and maintenance of technology solutions that e-enable the delivery of Function and Marketplace Services and Management Information Systems. DAS develops and maintains solutions built on varied technologies like SAP, Microsoft, Lotus Notes Dominos and Essbase. DAS has various groups which provide the best of the breed solutions to the clients by following a streamlined system development methodology. DAS comprises of groups like Usability, Application Architecture, Development and Quality Assurance and Performance.
- Education: B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / MBA / B.sc
How you’ll grow
- Excellent analytical skills with Out of the box thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects
- Ability to resolve critical issues and adapt to constant change
- Demonstrate great work ethic.
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the worldRecruiting tips
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.Professional development
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 51107