Manager - SAP FICO - PH
Service Line / Portfolios:
Enterprise Technology & Performance
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.Work you’ll do
As a Manager in our Consulting team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
- Lead cross functional teams on engagements and be accountable for their and the clients’ success
- Define solution and implementation strategy and execute them on engagements
- Take accountability for delivery of engagements within plan, and meeting or exceeding promised outcome for clients
- Provide subject matter expertise in area of focus, and in specific industries
- Support business development through solution content
- Develop broad understanding on emerging platforms and technologies Mentor and guide team members in helping them attain expected standards of excellence
In leading teams to deliver impact to clients through the project, you’ll:
Your role as a leader
- Employ a business-oriented mindset and use data-driven solutions to drive transformation agenda and achieve results
- Leverage expertise in a functional domain to enable client’s strategic agenda
- Consider opportunities and threats related to end-user adoption when developing recommendations
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field, supported by relevant experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years of post-qualification experience working in multi-cultural environment,
- Deep and wide experience in SAP led transformation programs in diverse industries
- Completed at least 8 end to end full life cycle of SAP FICO implementations
- Expertise in any (one / two / etc) of the following modules
- Broad understanding and appreciation of emerging business and technology paradigms
- Demonstrated ability to engage client stakeholders on a range of issues
- A self-motivated individual with ability to chart his/ her route to success
- Ability to provide situational leadership to engagement teams, and coaching/ mentorship to team members.
- Value driven, inclusive individual committed to client service excellence
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignments.
In Philippines, the services are provided by Navarro Amper & Co and other related entities in Philippines ("Deloitte in Philippines"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Philippines, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.