Learning and Leadership - Learning Advisory Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Workforce Transformation practice, you will deliver change management, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
Work you'll do
As a Learning Advisory Senior Consultant, you will use your knowledge of and experience with HR strategy, capability, and service delivery to optimize business results and customer experience by:
The Workforce Transformation team
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
- Lead and manage teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Learning, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
As a Learning Solutions Senior Consultant within the Workforce Transformation practice, you will focus on increasing the business impact and optimizing the learning function by increasing the learner centricity and experience of learning; increasing the efficiency of operations, effectiveness of learning programs, and alignment of learning with business strategy. In this role, you will support multiple types of Digital Learning Experience and Learning Advisory projects, such as:
- Learning Experience Design
- Learning Curation Strategy & Execution
- Digital Learning Strategy
- Learning operations assessment and analysis.
- Learning transformation strategy and roadmap development.
- Learning organization and governance design.
- Curriculum analysis, design, and rationalization.
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years learning-related experience
- 2+ years experience leading learning advisory projects and teams.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 6+ years of consulting experience
- Experience implementing Cornerstone, SumTotal, Saba, and/or Success Factors LMS
- Experience managing staff and leading small to medium sized teams
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence