Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
- Establish an IT Service Management (ITSM) architecture that supports the strategic initiatives of the Enterprise
Develop and manage an Enterprise IT Service Management Strategy and associated Service Management Plans
- Develop and maintain an IT Services Catalog that provides the structure for employing the IT resources necessary to deliver the services provided by the office of the CIO
Analyze and document IT services
- Develop and document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), service documentation, manuals, instructions, training guides, etc. that align to IT related functions/areas
Support the development of IT policies, guidelines and standards for the Enterprise that facilitate implementation of Federal, DoD, and Army laws and regulations
Assess higher level policies and regulations and develop implementation guidance specifically related to the Enterprise operational environment and IT architecture
Support ongoing improvements to the Enterprise Service Center portal as well as internal service management tool s
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret Security clearance required
- 7+ years of experience with focus on ITSM architecture
How you'll grow
- Service Catalog Development
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.