Deloitte Encore Program – Full Stack Dev (Angular) - Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
The Deloitte Encore Program is specifically designed to enable seasoned professionals who have left the workforce for one to three years to return to work. This paid 16-week program offers an opportunity to enhance your skills while providing you a role in a client service environment. A network of Deloitte professionals will be assigned to provide you with relevant training and mentorship and will help support your professional growth while you gain hands-on experience. You may also have the opportunity to join the team upon successful completion of the program.
The Deloitte Encore Program will run from November 2021 to February 2022. Whether it leads to a full-time career or serves to sharpen skills that will help you to take the next step back into the job market, the Deloitte Encore Program is a great opportunity to reignite your professional career.
Our IT & Systems team works behind the scenes but is essential to the Deloitte organization. Our forward-thinking team members have the analytical skills needed to parse mountains of data and stellar communications skills needed to present research, discovery, and recommendations in a logical and easily understandable way. Our technologists provide IT infrastructure support and work with clients to develop custom enterprise applications. In addition, the team develops and maintains solutions built on varied technologies like Siebel, PeopleSoft Microsoft technologies and Lotus Notes. The setup has various groups which provide effective solutions to the customers by following a streamlined system development methodology and comprises of groups like Usability, Application Architecture, Development and Quality Assurance and Performance.
Work you’ll do
- Experienced and knowledgeable at a mastery-level of industry best practices and vendors in order to actively analyze, design, and recommend third-party tools and create custom web applications. Drives analysis of required functionality and implements customizations to platforms or develops custom solutions to fulfill business requirements with a mastery focus on technical excellence and high quality.
- Performs technical design and maintain documents technical specifications. Assists application architects in the creation of application, integration, and data architecture. Develops /teaches team members of these skills.
- Reviews other developers work against high standards of quality and technical excellence (using best practices) to ensure solutions are aligned to architectural specifications and design. Investigates and corrects reported issues against existing software. Recommends performance improvements including tuning, or process changes. Has an advanced foundation in designing and developing for non-functional requirements including reliability, availability, and performance, scale, security, and data integrity.
- Analyzes business/ functional requirements and prepares development project schedule, tasks, and estimates.
- Strives for personal and organizational improvement - passionate about making sense of information to suggest new possibilities for improvement and pushing those ideas forward; seeks out new experiences, knowledge, and open to learning and change.
Collaborates with project team members to identify issues and risks associated with the design, implementation, and delivery of project assignments
Work location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 11 AM - 8 PM
- Nice to have Python experience
- Nice to have Azure development experience.
Tools: Visual Studio 2012/2015/2017, VSTS/Azure DevOps for source code and defect tracking
Nice to have Microsoft developer certification
Education/Other: Bachelor’s Degree
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.Recruiting tips
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.Professional development
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 51104