Are you a big-picture thinker who connects the dots and identifies the possibilities? Are you passionate about helping Government and Public Services (GPS) organizations prepare for challenges and overcome threats? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of Strategic Risk professionals who work with clients to understand how embracing risk can drive performance. If you seek a role that offers you the opportunity to advise GPS clients through critical and complex issues while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory's Strategic Risk practice.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Crisis & Grants Management team delivers innovative, connective, human-centered and sustainable crisis and grants management services to help organizations and communities prepare for, prevent, respond to, recover from and mitigate risks caused by operational disruptions and crises. We help our clients define future state visions, develop strategic roadmaps, establish governance infrastructure, operationalize processes, measure and monitor performance, innovate through technology, and deliver quality program outcomes in an expedited, cost effective and compliant manner. Together we create more resilient communities and responsive ecosystems through incident action planning, grant risk assessments, improving grant processes and operations, future and contingency planning, and data analytics.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 10%
- Participate in and lead the development of crisis management processes, procedures, and guidance resources
- Enhance the client's ability to prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive events
- Research and analyze a wide range of information and create insightful analysis in accordance with strict deadlines, including presenting and incorporating relevant data and visualizations
- Identify, collect, synthesize, and evaluate large amounts of data to draw logical and actionable conclusions
- Work alongside subject matter experts to deliver client solutions
- Participate in the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.