Job requisition ID :: 3680
Date: Jul 21, 2021
Entity: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potentialDeloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.The Team
Our global network provides strategic guidance and implementation services to help companies identify, design and run key initiatives which lead to improved visibility and better insights into their customer’s journey across the value chain, helping them manage data from disparate sources and convert it into accurate, actionable information that can support fact-driven decision-making and generate an insight-driven advantage.Responsibilities
- Manage teams across complex digital transformation engagements, leveraging relationships at executive levels to generate opportunities and bring in business for the firm
- Anticipate market and competitor trends to develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiate Deloitte with clients
- Assist with Business Development activities across the practice in activities such as identification, proposal/solution development, and help with pursuits at key clients while working with appropriate Deloitte stakeholders from internal service lines/industries
- Act as a mentor and an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels; promoting a strong sense of loyalty and followership while energizing others to act
As a part of the Consulting team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with internal teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations, with the role requiring but not limited to the following:
- Take responsibility for own work or workstream meeting engagement/project objectives and Deloitte quality standards
- Proactively identify workstream risks and issues; resolve them or escalate to engagement/account leadership
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of key processes within a business function
- Understand the impact of emerging technologies on relevant functions and processes
- Lead DevOps focused workshops including storyboarding, whiteboard design, and joint problem solving with a customer.
- Conducting meetings with Scrum master, development, testing and business analyst teams to help with creation of Epic, User stories & Tasks and ensure quality of code through review process.
- Implement logical diagrams for a proposed solution that will enable the business objectives/use cases.
- Create processes and tests to support full end to end automation of software delivery (CI/CD).
- Train and mentor others on building solutions and smart developer behaviors (CI/CD/TDD/BDD).
- Build knowledge in a sector by contributing to relevant firm initiatives and eminence, and/or by attending sector conferences
- Apply awareness of global trends to address client needs and enhance recommendations
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
- Must have managed multiple cross-functional teams and delivered transformation projects end-to-end
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and operationalizing cloud-native enterprise solutions hosted on public cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / SFDC / etc.)
- Ability to lead Proof of Concept (PoC), pilots, rapid test/evaluation of technology, and drive quick prototyping
- Ability to define and document architecture, capture Non-Functional Requirements (NFR), prepare estimates, and define technical solutions to proposals (RFPs)
- Ability to analyze, design, and develop a software solution roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state of the business
- Manage stakeholders outside the team as required
Your role as a leader
- Years of Experience: 7 years and above
- Well-developed business acumen and strong problem-solving attitude with the ability to visualize scenarios, possible outcomes & operating constraints.
- Good communication skills both written and oral, ability to make impactful presentations & expertise at using excel & PPTs
- Strong Education Background - an MBA/relevant post graduate degree/relevant certification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience in the below listed technical skills are mandatory,
- Source Control Management Systems (All major GIT variations)
- Build Systems (Jenkins, Bamboo or similar tools)
- Scripting Languages (bash, shell, yaml or similar)
- Ticket/Defect tracking systems (JIRA or similar tools)
- Deployment Automation Systems(Jenkins, Ansible, Chef of similar)
- Communication Tools (Slack, Confluence or similar)
- Automated Testing/Quality (SonarQube, Junit, Cucumber or similar)
- Cloud Platform – Salesforce
- Containerization and Management (Docker, Kubernetes or similar)
- Azure DevOps services (Azure Board, Repo, Pipeline and Artifacts)
- Ability to understand requirements and prepare effort estimates and overall system design as well as develop all project related documents like requirement document, system design document, use cases, test plan, training manual etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to navigate multiple stakeholders across projects or programs.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability of tasks with attention to detail.
- Should be able to analyze information available across various formats and derive actionable insights.
- Demonstrated ability to handle operations smoothly and to lead by influence, including the delivery of cross functional and transformation projects.
- Well versed with Microsoft office tools (Excel/Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Willingness for short or long term international or domestic travel
- Consulting experience is preferred
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our purpose
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the Communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the worldRecruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.