Job requisition ID :: 3659
Date: Jul 20, 2021
Entity: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potentialThe Team
Today’s business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities.
Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. Learn more about Human Capital PracticeWork you’ll do
As a practitioner, within the Human Resource Transformation, the Individual will be responsible to implement the system in a global setup and will help configure, implement, and provide production/warranty support.Qualifications / Skill
- SAP HCM Payroll consultant with an experience of 2 - 4 years
- Implementation count between 2 - 3 and having played a role of lead or by supporting the lead functional consultant.
- Strong India Payroll knowledge with statutory requirements
- Strong configuration skills around Core functionality of Payroll like-
- Payroll configuration tables
- Wage type characteristics (Processing and Cumulation class)
- Payroll posting configuration
- Statutory Infotypes knowledge
Your role as a leader
- God to have experience in implementing SAP Payroll across any of the countries in Middle East and Europe (in addition )
- Actively participated in Design, Playback and UAT workshops.
- Experience in implementing Positive time management functionality would be an added advantage.
- Additional certifications and secondary experience in other SuccessFactors modules like Payroll, Compensation would be added advantage.
- Good Communication and Team work skills.
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
How you’ll grow
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry- level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our purposeDeloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the worldRecruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.