Job requisition ID :: 3696
Date: Jul 21, 2021
Designation: Senior Consultant
Entity: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
Sr. Functional Consultant - SAP C4C
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our delivery team to support the entire life-cycle management of SAP CRM projects - from presales to implementation, from process design to training and post-live support.
You will be the SAP C4C functional in our projects. You will support the sales team through technical input, feasibility studies, effort estimation and development of C/4HANA solutions that meet the client’s need.Your Impact:
- Deploy SAP C4C solutions
- Develop technical solutions to meet customer requirements based on the SAP C4C solution suite (cloud for sales & cloud for service)
- Integrate SAP C4C with SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA and / or SAP Business One
- 3-5+ years of experience in SAP C4C (Sales and Service) Cloud
- Hands-on experience solutioning & implementing systems
- Hands-on experience in conducting client workshops, reviews and sign-offs
- Overall responsible for the proposed solution
- Experience implementing complex full life cycle implementation
- A strong aptitude and ability to quickly adapt to customer requirements
- Client facing role
- Worked in an offshore - onsite delivery model
- Must have good experience of SAP implementation with functional consulting, configuration, and solution design & implementation experience.
- Mandatory experience in C4C Service configurations and working including iBase, Warranty, Ticket/ Work Ticket, Contracts, Maintenance Plans, Service process Integration with SAP ERP, etc.
- Good knowledge on configuring Service Entitlements
- Good knowledge on Visits and Route planning, Resource Scheduler, Territory management
- Good knowledge on C4C ECC Integration scenarios and troubleshooting integration issues.
- Must have exposure to code-list mapping and ID mapping for integration Expert on Data Workbench tool of C4C
- Good knowledge on configuring workflow rules, code list restrictions, rule editor, configuring business roles and page layout, creating custom field using KUT, Language Adaptation, creating survey and activity planner
- Good experience on creating reports, dashboards and Mash-up services Knowledge of Integration with Social media channels like Facebook and Twitter and Outlook, G-mail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Able to interact appropriately with others, including customers, teammates & management