Caution against fraudulent job offers!
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
We consider candidates on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party in exchange of promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Cloud Globalize Support - Global Consulting Platform- Consultant/Senior Consultant- Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Act as a strategic enabler and advisor to global leaders, driving executive decision making. Enable global leaders to make strategic decisions that translates into marketplace impact and growth. Accelerate execution of our Global Consulting strategic agenda by delivering high impact strategic projects, simplifying and streamlining operations (reporting, PMO activities etc.), creating compelling and transparent leadership communications to solve the most complex challenges in exponentially powerful ways.
Work you will do :
The professional will work with the India colleagues and senior leaders across global consulting practice. The professional will need to develop a knowledge of the firm’s Consulting business, strategic priorities to enable sharing of insights, trends and escalation of issues/variances as appropriate. The professional will own sensing of new opportunities, analyse quantitative and qualitative data, synthesize findings, and demonstrate solid analytical and writing skills. The professional will also be responsible to develop compelling narrative with clear recommendations based on the research, analysis and findings. The team’s projects are typically high-impact and high-visibility aligned to the global firm and Consulting leadership’s strategic priorities. Projects often involve collaboration across workstreams to ensure coordination and alignment.
- Work on key strategic projects for Deloitte’s global Consulting business (short-term and long-term projects)
- Collaborate across the firm to help assess and prioritize strategic projects to best align with our strategy and growth objectives
- Partner with senior leaders and their teams to drive global alignment around strategic priorities
- Gather, analyze, and interpret quantitative and qualitative data, draw conclusions, and develop strategic recommendations
- Analyze large data sets to produce models, clear, insightful and concise executive level reports etc. utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills
- Synthesize detailed analysis into summary impact analysis using acute story boarding skills
- Create executive level documents such as PPT decks, excel reports, tableau dashboards etc. for senior leadership
- Demonstrate solid project management skills, with the ability to seamlessly co-ordinate/switch between different workstreams
- Demonstrate and apply solid knowledge of management frameworks
- Help leadership in making strategic choices and drive and support launch of new initiatives
- Support operational needs of the team, including contributing to developing team resources, supporting more-junior practitioners, and generally helping to grow a high-performing multi-geography team
- Actively share best practices among Global/US and India team members
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Global/US colleagues
- Report/work under the leadership of the Senior Manager/Manager, US/USI
- Consultant: 4+ years, with at least 2 years of post-MBA experience;
- Senior Consultant: 7+ years, with at least 4 years of post-MBA experience
About the Team
The Global Advisory team is responsible for providing strategic leverage to Global Financial & Risk Advisory Leaders to implement long term vison and meet overall business revenue aspiration. The team is responsible for building our Global Financial & Risk Advisory footprint in key geographies and working to remove barriers for seamless global client service delivery. The team will help to increase our ability to better serve needs of our most important clients, facilitate growth in client relationships, help prioritize investments, and enhance talent experience. The positions are long term leadership support roles, with opportunities to grow as the Global Office expands. The team sits within the Deloitte Support Services India Pvt. Ltd function of the firm.
- MBA preferred; Other relevant master’s degrees and/or certifications will also be considered
- 2-6 years of work experience
- Experience analyzing large data sets to produce clear, insightful and concise executive level reports
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate complex concepts into concise summaries
- Experience in creating presentation materials (PowerPoint, Excel reports & summaries, Tableau dashboards etc.) for the senior leadership
- Strong story boarding skills
- Strong advanced excel skills with an ability to create interactive dashboards
- Basic understanding of the financial statements and analysis of key financial, operational indicators
- Strong analytical (both quantitative and qualitative), problem solving and organizational skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong attention to detail and work ethics
- Extremely strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team setting
- Comfortable communicating to audiences at various levels (e.g., staff through leadership)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, address challenges effectively and be adaptable to change
- Experience developing industry/sector snapshots, Account performance decks, financial summaries, etc.
- Exposure to secondary research and familiarity with tools like Hoover, OneSource, Factiva
- Ability to step in client’s shoes and proactively drive discussions
- Project Management exposure
“Deloitte” is the brand under which independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide services in a geographic area. These firms are members of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. With 260,000+ people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies
Deloitte Support Services India Pvt. Ltd
Enabling Areas (EA) at the U.S. India offices are the support arm of the organization and comprise several groups including Talent, Technology, Finance, Communications, Field Operations, etc. EA gives every client-service business unit access to the best and brightest resources when it comes to support services. More specifically, EA enables the business units to solely focus on satisfying clients and developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while they consolidate and standardize a diverse collection of systems, processes, and functions. The team provides a wide array of services to the U.S and India professionals, and is continually evaluating and expanding its portfolio
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the- art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the DU in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Learn more about Life at Deloitte
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world
\\“Deloitte\\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
Deloitte Tax LLP