Consultant: Agile Release & PMO Planning
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues across federal, state, and local government organizations. We are looking for professionals who will use their deep sector knowledge and program management skills to work alongside our clients to bring best practices and manage their most important initiatives and projects.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required Public Trust clearance for this role
- 3+ Years of experience with PMO Planning
- 3+ Years of experience supporting Agile Release Planning Processes
How you'll grow
- 3+ Years of experience with developing materials for and facilitate client planning sessions,
- 3+ Years of experience of e valuating plans for database API / Data Services design, development, and implementation using Agile delivery
- 3+ Years of experience with Integration and Implementation management
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.