Automation Testing – Consultant
We are looking for a Consultant
to join our organization and be a part of success in delivering the software development projects with quality by deriving complex test scenarios, design quality test cases/scripts and execute manual/automated tests and report defects in the system. Should be able to deliver automation of end-to-end functional modules, assist in status reporting and effectively communicate.Who we are:
The Deloitte Consulting, Core Business Operations
offering helps clients bring focus to their toughest integration challenges across the technology lifecycle. From requirements to architecture, testing to deployment and beyond, we bring an integrated, “whole company” perspective to every project.
We help our clients make sure that application engineering and testing is executed in lock step with business objectives to optimize performance. We define, develop, and test meaningful business workload scenarios that come as close as possible to an actual day in the life of the application.
To achieve this, we are looking for highly motivated and passionate professionals like you with varied skillset and experiences.Qualifications -Required -
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/UFT
- Good knowledge of Core Java Programming and OOPs concepts.
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/UFT and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Automation experience in JUnit, Web Services and API Testing
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- 3+ year hands-on test Automation Development Experience with tools like Selenium, JUnit, TOSCA, Worksoft, Renorex, Cucumber, Test Complete, UFT, RPA tools etc.
- Experience in creating detailed test cases/scripts for technical and/or business clients, CI/CD using Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket
- Good understanding of domain or industry to drive the deliverables that meet clients’ business objectives
We believe you are:
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools like Microfocus/ ALM / Bugzilla / Visual Studio Test Manager /Maven /JIRA /qTest / TestLink/ TestRail/ Zephyr
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT and SVN.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and thick-client applications
- Able to evaluate and test automation tools/libraries and develop a proof of concept with them
How you’ll grow
- An innovator with intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Adaptable, flexible and a professional with integrity
- A good communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with detailed analytical and judgmental skills
- An enthusiastic person in sharing knowledge with team members and
- A good mentor for juniors in the team
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in IndiaBenefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean to you.Deloitte’s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.Recruiting tips
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.Professional development
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 48333