Technical Inside Sales Representative
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical consultation during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
Join us as a Junior Technical Inside Sales Representative on our Inside Sales team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Junior Technical Inside Sales Representative, you will deliver technical solutions to the Inside Sales Team that address customers’ varying needs, either working on your own or with a subject matter expert on more complex solutions.
- Act as a technical resource to help the sales organization meet, if not exceed, its goals
- Stay up to date on new products, technology trends and services offerings
- Make outbound calls as part of managing the sales cycle, and respond to field sales, resellers and end customer inquiries
- Focus on Dell Technologies products and services and be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- Explain technical, industry and market facts to position Dell Technologies against an alternative solution
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience working in a sales environment and in a technical role that shows knowledge of multi-platform hardware and software solutions
- Good analytical, decision-making and organizational skills and a drive for results
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid customer relationship skills with the ability to build and manage relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Previous relevant experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 28 August 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R121035