Senior Systems Engineer
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installation or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
Join us as a Senior Systems Engineer on our Sales Engineering team in [Location] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will provide pre-sales technical support to our field sales teams, helping to define the overall Dell Technologies solution for our customers using the full range of company products and services.
- Build and lead relationships for highly sophisticated customer accounts
- Conduct customer needs analysis and anticipate requirements beyond existing solution’s scope
- Prepare detailed product specifications to enable the sale of our products and solutions, and deliver impact presentations at customer facilities
- Verify operability of sophisticated product and service configurations within the customer’s environment
- Perform advanced systems integration and provide technical expertise to design and implement the solution
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent communication, relationship and leadership skills in industry
- Ability to present to executive level and articulate the Dell Technologies solutions
- In-depth understanding of market, technologies, products and services
- 8 to 12 years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Advanced experience in a relationship selling role
- Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Engineering Systems-Engineer Global-Services
Job ID: R117408