Outside Sales Specialist II Job Description
Dell is hiring and we are looking to grow our Dell Team for Outside Sales Product Specialist II (Imaging Solutions). Position is in the field and will be remote.
If you have a strong sales and technical background in building relationships and a true passion for selling and acquiring new accounts to provide best solution for our customers…We would love to hear from you!
The Job Description:
- Proactively identifies and solves customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using higher complexity product and services lines to create solutions.
- Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed.
- Attains volume objectives.
- Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization.
- Usually assigned an overlay or shared quota.
- Deployed against qualified opportunities.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- Understands and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution.
- Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
Overview of Daily Tasks:
- On site customer visits
- Daily communication with inside and outside team members
- Email Management and correspondence
- Sells multiple LOBs and/or high-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break fix, managed/professional services.)
- Sells to a small number of medium to large accounts, or owns small to large size accounts in a specified territory
- Will typically deal with more than one decision maker unless dealing with multiple small/medium business owners across a broader account set.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Uses thought leadership to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Dell products and services
- Coaches others in closing complex deals and assists others in keeping up-to-date on Dell’s technology, products, and services.
- Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
- Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer needs.
- Articulates how the Dell business model relates to selling Dell products and services.
- Key point of contact for customer but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate.
- Works with minimal direction.
- Work is guided by sales objectives
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- Provide guidance, direction and subject matter expertise to lower level representatives.
Experience and Skills Required
- Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience
- 6-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of technical products, vendors, and families of technologies.
- Oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and leadership
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
- An individual professional development plan
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at DELL Careers . Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. Please visit the About Dell section at www.dell.com for more information.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
Thank you for your interest in Dell!
Job Code: D05624