ENTERPRISE STORAGE - Inside Sales Product Specialist
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical consultancy during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
Join us as a Product Specialist on our Inside Sales team in REMOTE - TX to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Product Specialist, you will deliver technical solutions to the Inside Sales Team that address customers’ varying needs, either working on your own or with a subject matter expert on more complex solutions.
- Provide experienced mentorship and direction to the Core Sales team on solutions
- Understand and maximize complex multidimensional solutions and explain how they will benefit the customer’s business
- Achieve or exceed targets by selling solutions and developing positive relationships with our partners, distributors and executive leadership
- Utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate and recommend highly sophisticated alternative technology solutions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Troubleshooting / support for CPQ issues across the storage portfolio
- Drives hands-on keyboard for quoting storage products (primary storage, CI/HCI, DPS, UDS)
- Responsible for acquiring pricing approvals for storage products
- Drives root-cause analysis with internal business partners to solve customer challenges (i.e. missing SKUs, customer return, customized service, expedite shipping, incorrect customer info, etc.; ultimately identifying and driving systemic changes with remediation plan execution)
- Partners with Core AE & ISR to ensure customer satisfaction for storage products
- Coordinates storage plays with account team and supports ecosystem cross-sell and attach
- Assists SA & PSS team with configuring storage products and validation of configurations
- Discusses technical users'/buyers' key business outcomes and applies Dell Technologies portfolio using a high degree of technical competency
- Leverages cross-functional business unit and business partner resources to achieve results and meet customer requirements
- Consults with customers on product specifications and finalizes bill of materials to sell complex Storage, EI, and HCI products and solutions
4-5+ years of previous Sales and Storage Knowledge
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R119644