Business Intelligence Advisor
Dell Technologies is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So, we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate, and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine, and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce to inform decisions with a global impact.
Join us as a Advisor on our Capacity Planning team in Austin, TX to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Capacity Planning Analyst you will evaluate business and capacity data to produce meaningful insights and metrics, identifying trends that improve business performance. You will encourage best practices and knowledge sharing within the organization, and as a trusted advisor you will also work with teams on planning forecasts.
- Analyze data, formulate conclusions and provide summary analysis and interpretation to business leadership
- Consult with business to identify new reports needed to support business requirements
- Simplify and standardize reports at regular intervals, define and influence metrics definitions from a global perspective
- Design, run and implement reporting to support the business and collaborate with other groups to provide feedback and help in process improvement
- Follow industry trends and discuss them with the internal business teams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with proven expertise in reporting
- Excellent technical aptitude and presentation skills
- Good understanding of specific data intelligence and experience with business processes
- Proven experience in similar roles
- 5 to 8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R122162