Technical Program Management Advisor
With a global remit, our Technical Program Management professionals lead cross-functional product design teams to develop and introduce game-changing new products and solutions. It’s about making sure we offer customers the right features, experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability and financials. And when products and solutions are in development, it’s about driving everything from definition through to planning, development and launch across global development centers and multiple lines of business. The team is also crucial to getting shipping right. All in all, it is a fascinating and incredibly varied area.
Join us as a Technical Program Management Advisor on our Technical Program Management team in Hopkinton to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Technical Program Management Advisor, you will drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. Working closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams, you will manage the entire lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects. From design to delivery.
- Manage multiple projects, typically in single functional area, or a moderately complex project
- Interface with IT, design business requirements and facilitate business adoption of new infrastructure
- Understand impact of emerging business trends and their implications for Dell and its customers
- Develop common-sense solutions to complex business problems through in-depth examination, coordination and collaboration with key decision makers
- Consider Dell-wide implications of decisions and recommendations
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5 to 8 years of related experience
- Subject matter expertise in product development processes, product/solution areas and customer needs and usage
- Ability to build effective, high performance core product design teams and provide ongoing performance feedback to functional management
- Collaborate and manage the cross functional team to define the product/solution definition and requirements
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Engineering Tech-Support Program-Management
Job ID: R122185