Talent Acquisition Advisor - France/Netherlands/Mainland Europe (Remote)
Ideally French Speaking
It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to create and deliver technologies that drive human progress. So we need exceptional people to find that talent. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team within Human Resources is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell Technologies and recruiting new people to our global team. We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners. Alongside forecasting hiring needs, undertaking interviews and conferring job offers, we advise business stakeholders on the talent strategy and deliver all TA metrics.
Join us as a Talent Acquisition Advisor on our Talent Acquisition team in Europe, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
In your role as a Talent Acquisition Advisor you will be responsible for planning and execution of recruitment activities in support of a business group. You will implement short- and long-term strategies to ensure that the hiring targets are met.
- Fill vacancies against rigorous time, quality and service demands, prioritizing both volume and speciality openings
- Build the candidate pipeline via various channels such as advertising (print and web based), employee referrals, direct sourcing and personal networking; research effective methods to identify diverse talent
- Drive the candidates journey end-to-end including complex salary negotiations and job offers that involve influencing skills to both candidates and our stakeholders
- Engage and educate managers to implement best recruitment practice using Competency Based Interviewing (CBI) and other assessment tools
- Be involved in recruitment, diversity and inclusion, graduate and other ad-hoc projects
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5 to 8 years of experience within Talent Acquisition (agency or in-house), ideally with a focus on IT recruitment combined with market knowledge
- Experience to directly source candidates via diverse social channels, ability to build candidate pools with their respective market streams
- Outstanding customer focus to create candidate and stakeholder experience, ability to build and maintain relationships
- Process orientation, consulting skills, excellent communication
- Be French Speaking
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related studies
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R123173