Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for a Specialist, Corporate Communications, CSR & Sustainability (f/m/d) to join our Communications, Diversity & Inclusion team on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
Your heroic skills:
- You develop and execute thorough communication strategies in order to proactively position Delivery Hero as a caring company
- You draft strategic storylines and engaging content to promote Delivery Hero’s activities within CSR & Sustainability topics such as carbon neutrality, sustainable packaging and giving back-initiatives
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant journalists and influencers both in the German and international media scene, seeding our messages through press releases, media interviews and background talks
- You work closely with our local communications teams, as well as our central CSR & Sustainability team, to identify potential reputational opportunities and risks and realize integrated cross-country and cross-departmental PR projects
- You monitor media for risks related to CSR communications, as well as to identify opportunities for positioning Delivery Hero in relevant discussions that is part of the current and future news flow
- You consistently train and position relevant spokespeople to amplify Delivery Hero’s corporate reputation as an industry leading platform that truly cares about the communities in which it operates
Why Delivery Hero?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, CSR, Sustainability or a related field
- 5+ years of experience working within corporate communications, preferably in a publicly listed tech company, or working in CSR/Sustainability focused areas
- Long-standing experience in media relations and proactive press work, ideally with a solid network of journalists in place
- An excellent track record of writing, editing and delivering talking points, presentations, press releases etc.
- Native-level English is required, native-level German is a plus
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours
- Enjoy our free weekly online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
- Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program
- We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Access our e-learning platform and participate in our various inhouse trainings, including German learning options
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
- Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring - therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention?
If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application!