Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in Online Food Delivery!
is Europe's leading „Ghost Restaurant" chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent and part of the Delivery Hero Group. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased through online platforms. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepares the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company's foundation in 2017, we've worked hard to become one of Europe's fastest-growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead.
We are hiring a Food Safety and Quality Manager (m/f/d) who is leading the advancement and implementation of the Food Safety and Quality mission and vision and compliance with all designated food safety policies and procedures at Honest Food.
- Responsibility for the food safety, quality management of products and process from supplier through to restaurant
- Lead supply chain management initiatives related to food safety and quality matters
- Set up product and supplier quality standards with regard to food safety
- Implement robust processes to review and select our suppliers
- Planning, implementation, and follow-up on supplier audits Advancement of current food safety standards for our own production together with site management
- Define processes for handling food safety issues, in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with Global Quality Director on strategic suppliers and product and support the strategic sourcing
- Implement procedures to ensure compliance according to global policies and code of conduct)
What we offer:
- Degree in food science or related field
- +5 years of experience managing Food Safety and Quality/ Health and Safety in a large scale retail grocery, foodservice or manufacturing environment
- Experience auditing and managing suppliers to ensure compliance with our food safety standards
- Fluent proficiency in German and English
- Proven HACCP knowledge and H&S Standards
- Knowledge of food safety of local/regional laws and regulations and food trading standards
- Experience interacting and engaging with Authorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated collaborative skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Revolutionize one of the rapidly developing industries and enrich food deliveries worldwide
- Opportunity to have a real impact on the success story of the company and significantly shape one of the fastest-growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure
- An energetic, positive, self-managed work environment with a team culture that prizes excellence and commitment to our company mission
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development.
is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers, and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring - therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.