The Datadog Marketplace team is building a Technology Partner ecosystem for our best-of-breed multi-cloud monitoring product. Through high-impact partner integrations, we are using a “better together” approach to extend Datadog’s visibility across our customers’ technology stacks.
We are looking for a Technology Partner Business Development Manager to identify and recruit strategic Technology Partners for long-term success. Our goal is to nurture the development of marquee integrations that will deliver value to Datadog’s customers through our Marketplace. This is a great opportunity for you to join a high-growth cloud software company and help blaze the path for our company's expansion.
- Identify and recruit new strategic Technology Partners to deliver key Marketplace offerings
- Work closely with our product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to curate a Technology Partner pipeline, focused on quality and diversity
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Technology Partner development, evangelizing Marketplace opportunities and guiding partners to a commercial release
- Track and build upon Technology Partner success metrics, identifying and resolving bottlenecks
- Develop inbound and outbound strategies to pair customer demand with Marketplace value propositions
- Experienced in business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or SaaS organization
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships internally as well as with partners and prospects
- Adept at quickly understanding technical concepts, and explaining them to others verbally and in writing
- Entrepreneurial, with a mindset for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
- Highly interested in SaaS ecosystems with an understanding of the value and mechanics of APIs and integration development
- Familiar with infrastructure, APM, networking, synthetic monitoring, RUM, or serverless technologies
Why You Should Apply:
- Experience collaborating with technology partners, including SaaS and managed services providers, to deliver high-value integrations
- Strong understanding of DevOps personas
- Experience with cloud monitoring platforms
- Passionate about fast-paced, start-up environments
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales follow-through
- Technical education and background
- Opportunity to work on a recently-launched Marketplace platform with tremendous growth potential
- Exposure to a vast ecosystem of cloud technologies and experts
- Continuous career development opportunities
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive US benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- Healthy work/life balance with discretionary unlimited paid time off
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.