Technical Solutions are Datadog's in-house product experts. The Technical Solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. The Enablement team assists with sharing technical and product expertise with the Technical Solutions team with demos, training, presentations, technical evaluations, documentation, and ongoing support. Technical Solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skill set. The Enablement team assists with knowledge sharing, continuing education, training materials, and maintaining internal processes.
We are looking for an Technical Program Manager to help grow, empower, and maintain our Technical Solutions organization by leading:
- Knowledge and tools management
- Learning, development, and training
- Reviewing, implementing, and modifying team processes regionally and globally
In an effort to enable a world class engineering organization to operate at scale with a focus on improving the quality and speed of Solution Engineering efforts, all of this must be done by building an ecosystem of self-service solutions.
- Join a diverse team of traditional and non-traditional backgrounds, working together to solve hard problems the right way
- Be challenged but also get to immediately witness your contributions to Datadog on both a regional and global scale
- Observe and improve training, tools, documentation, information, and global processes for our Technical Solutions team
- Work with subject matter experts such as engineering, product management, and Solution Engineers to organize and create trainings that improves the department’s performance
- Maintain a high level of expertise by staying current in relevant technology, best practices, tools, and applications
- Break down complex ideas into simple, easily digestible concepts in any number of learning modalities
- Experience in creating documentation
- Experience with onboarding onsite or virtually
- Experience in educating new hires on processes and procedures
- Implementing trainings on a larger scale using a learning management system
- Previous experience with learning or using DevOps/Cloud/IT technologies
We realize you may not have all of these skills and that’s OK, we are realistic and understand we may have to trade on some of these in favor of other qualifications you bring.
Why You Should Apply:
- Previous experience with Udemy course creation, confluence, google classroom and camtasia
- Previous experience of delivering content virtually or in-person to large audiences
- Previous experience maintaining and updating internal knowledge base documentation
- Experience or working knowledge and understanding of cloud computing and SaaS
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.